Informasi Beasiswa Australia 2013 TerbaruSelamat berkunjung kembali di blog Kumpulan Ilmu dan Seputar Informasi Terkini. Pada kesempatan kali ini kami akan berbagi informasi seputar Beasiswa The University of Sydney 2013. Atau mungkin sobat ingin sekedar melihat posting sebelumnya yang membahas tentang "Beasiswa TERI University India 2013". semoga bermanfaat.
2013 Sydney Achievers International ScholarshipsFollowing the success of the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships in 2012, the University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing an enhanced Scholarships scheme for new international students commencing at the University in 2013.
Up to 100 of these prestigious Scholarships will be offered in 2013 to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
Sydney Achievers International Scholarships (Undergraduate)Benefits
- AUD$10,000 each per annum, available for the CRICOS registered duration of a recipient’s program of study, for any Undergraduate program offered at the University of Sydney (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
- No living allowance is payable.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- Students completing Foundation Studies Programs offered by Australian or New Zealand universities are eligible.
- Students who have already commenced tertiary studies, or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible.
Undergraduate entry requirements
Sydney Achievers International Scholarships (Postgraduate)Benefits
- AUD$10,000 each per annum, (ie, $15,000 in total for a 1.5 year program, $20,000 in total for a 2 year program) available for the CRICOS registered duration of a recipient’s program of study, for any Postgraduate Coursework program offered at the University of Sydney (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
- No living allowance is payable.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree qualification with outstanding results based on the Australian grading system, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- Students who have already commenced postgraduate studies, or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible.
- No separate application for a Sydney Achievers International Scholarship is necessary.
- An Application for Admission to the University of Sydney in 2013 will constitute an application for a Scholarship.
- All applications meeting the selection and eligibility criteria resulting in unconditional Offers of Admission will be automatically considered.
- The deadline for receipt of applications and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) is 15 January 2013 for Semester 1, 2013, and 30 June 2013 for Semester 2, 2013.
- Successful candidates will receive an Offer of a Scholarship with the Offer of Admission.
- Applications received after these deadlines will not be considered.
- Candidates applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will be considered in January 2013.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements.
- Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with firm, unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Selection will be made by the International Student Office, whose decision will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
- With the exception of UAC applicants, for whom Scholarship offers will be issued after 15 January 2013, all successful candidates will be offered a Scholarship along with the Offer of Admission to the University of Sydney.
- Scholarship recipients will need to maintain satisfactory academic progress, which, for the purposes of retaining the Scholarship, is defined as maintaining a credit average (at least 65%) or more each year. Failure to do so may result in the Scholarship being terminated.
- Successful candidates:
- must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- must commence study in 2013 – commencement may not be deferred to a later year;
- will be required to pay for their own airfares to Sydney, living expenses, study materials, text books, any ancillary fees (if applicable) and Overseas Student Health Cover each year;
- are also responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each year;
- are required to enrol as full-time international students and must maintain their international student status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at the University of Sydney; and
- may not be entitled to a ‘Leave of Absence’ during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
Note : The University of Sydney reserves the right to make changes to this Scholarships program without notice and at its discretion.
Itulah tadi info singkat mengenai Beasiswa S1 dan S2 Australia 2013. Terimakasih atas kunjungannya n jangan bosan-bosan ataupun jenuh untuk berkunjung kembali di blog Kumpulan Ilmu dan Seputar Informasi Terkini, semoga ada guna dan manfaatnya. wassalam.